Children at Trinity
If you want to register your child for Wednesday night activities please contact Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have resumed Wednesday night activities. The time is 4:30-6:30pm. If you need to drop off late please let me know. In the interest of limiting the number of people in our spaces at any given time, we have made some adjustments to our guidelines for Wednesday night activities. In addition to our regular participation packet, we are asking that parents fill out a Covid-19 waiver for each child, and we are also requiring all children who want to participate throughout the semester to register via this form. This means that while friends are still more than welcome, these forms will have to be filled out and turned in prior to their attendance.
Each of our children’s spaces are limited to no more than 10 at a time for the foreseeable future, and your participation in registering your child will be exceptionally helpful in planning and helping us to make sure that we are as inclusive as possible while also taking every precaution to maintain the health and safety of our children and staff. I know that these extra steps are nobody’s favorite thing, but right now, they are necessary for us to be able to move forward with programming for the immediate future. Thank you for your understanding, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
When you drop off on Wednesday night, or for the Nursery, or for Children’s Chapel all children 5 and up will be required to wear a mask and every child must have a temperature check
Movie Night Poll
Summer Series 2021 Registration is now open!
- Programming will be offered from 8am-2pm, starting June 7 and meeting every Monday through July 26 (Friday programming begins June 4).
- We will have firm drop off and pick-up time windows this summer.
- The fee for this summer will be $100 for per child, and we are asking for an additional supply fee of $25 dollars to cover individual supplies for activities throughout the summer, and Covid sanitation procedures and supplies. This fee is for either Monday or Friday and your deposit credit will be applied to it. No fees will be due except the deposit, until May 15.
- We are hiring for Summer Series for group leaders that want to work with kids 1-4yrs old
Lent at Home Resources
Ash Wednesday will be February 17 this year and we are gearing up for Lent. This year we will have a Lent at home program available for pick up in the church office. There is a focus card for each day of lent, all the supplies needed for some extra activities, and a sheet of Lego build suggestions and picture books to go along with each weeks topic. Please stop by the office or contact Jessie for more details.
Our Nursery welcomes children ages 6 weeks to four years and is located in the Parish Hall. The nursery is open on Sundays at 10:30 am and 5:00 pm services. Nursery is also available for special services throughout the year such as Christmas Eve. Parents are welcome to pick up their children during the Peace part of the service so that the family can experience the Eucharist together. If you would like your child to be in the Nursery please preregister with the front office by the Wednesday before each service.
When dropping your child off please:
- Sign your children in.
- Let the teachers know of any special instructions or dietary needs.
- Have items needed like diapers, formula, extra set of clothes, etc.
- Have all diaper bags, bottles and sippy cups labeled.