Children at Trinity
Wednesday night programming will resume January 12. We meet from 4:30-6:30pm. In addition to our regular participation packet, we are asking that parents fill out a Covid-19 waiver for each child. Friends are still more than welcome, these forms will have to be filled out and turned in prior to their attendance.
Wednesday Night Meal Team Sign up Sheet
Our Wednesday night program for children 2yrs-12th grade will resume Wednesday, January 12.
We are hiring Summer Series Group Leaders. That Application can be found here.
Summer Series registration for 2022 is Open!
- Programming will be offered from 8am-2pm, starting June 6 and meeting every Monday through August 1 (except for July 4)
- Aftercare will be offered Monday and Friday from 2:00-4:0pm.
- We will have firm drop off and pick-up time windows this summer.
- The fee for this summer will be $115 for per child, for the first child and $90 per child for every child after that. This fee is for either Monday or Friday and your $25 registration fee will be applied to it. All fees must be paid by May 15. You can register for both days this year.
- Youth Helpers can apply here.
Ash Wednesday will be March 2 this year and we are gearing up for Lent. This year we will have a Lent at home program available for pick up in the church office. Please stop by the office or contact Jessie for more details.
Our Nursery welcomes children ages 6 weeks to four years and is located in the Parish Hall. The nursery is open on Sundays at 10:30 am and 5:00 pm services. Nursery is also available for special services throughout the year such as Christmas Eve. Parents are welcome to pick up their children during the Peace part of the service so that the family can experience the Eucharist together. If you would like your child to be in the Nursery please preregister with the front office by the Wednesday before each service.
When dropping your child off please:
- Sign your children in.
- Let the teachers know of any special instructions or dietary needs.
- Have items needed like diapers, formula, extra set of clothes, etc.
- Have all diaper bags, bottles and sippy cups labeled.